WARNING: THIS EPISODE CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR STAR WARS EPISODE VII: THE FORCE AWAKENS
Welcome to Part 2 of Adrian Has Issues' Star Wars special! Picking up where they left off in Episode 38, Adrian and Eileen continue their analysis of the entire saga including Episode VII: The Force Awakens:
- Luke Skywalker Jedi boot camp
- Darth Vader: The galaxy's greatest deadbeat dad
- The Extended Universe: Canon Fodder
- Adrian won't stop crying over Episode VII
- Midichlorians are stupid
- Faith vs. Science in a galaxy far, far away
- Adrian won't stop crying over Lord of the Rings
- The Anakin Skywalker paternity test
This and every episode can be found on iTunes and the Stitcher app, available for Android and iOS. Please subscribe and leave a rating and review. Doing so helps the podcast reach more potential listeners. As always, thank you for your support!
Adrian Has Issues is a proud member of the Tangent-Bound Podcast Network.
(Right-Click, Save Link As...)
Episode 39: The Darth Knight Returns